API Tokens are an important piece in how Automation Consultants run their integrations with their on-premise Jira instance.
API Tokens are a common replacement for user credentials: they’re more secure, more granular, and easier to control. Find out how to build them into your access to the Jira REST API.
Accessing the Jira REST API with username and password is a bad practice. Read about personal access tokens and other alternatives.
- API Token Authentication (6)
- AWS ALB Authentication (1)
- Embed apps for Confluence (15)
- Embed apps for Jira (3)
- Language Translations for Jira Service Management (10)
- Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud (5)
- SAML SSO (14)
- The resolution family (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User and Groups Sync (5)
- User Deactivator (3)