Having a robust process for deactivating inactive users has become more important than ever. In this guide we will look at the different goals for deactivating users, typical options for hosting users, and the best alternatives for disabling them.
When moving to Data Center, you may evaluate whether the native SAML SSO is a good option. Check whether you need any of the features in this list.
API Tokens are an important piece in how Automation Consultants run their integrations with their on-premise Jira instance.
Okta’s free connectors for Jira and Confluence Server can authenticate users. But how do you solve provisioning?
- API Token Authentication (6)
- AWS ALB Authentication (1)
- Embed apps for Confluence (13)
- Embed apps for Jira (4)
- Google Analytics (2)
- Language Translation for Jira Service Management (11)
- Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud (6)
- SAML SSO (14)
- The resolution family (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User and Groups Sync (6)
- User Deactivator (4)