With its migration to Data Center in February 2021, the Hansgrohe Group decided to replace resolution’s SAML SSO with the native functionality provided by Atlassian. 4 months later, they gave up. Here is why.
Over the last two months, our Co-CEO Christian Reichert went on a virtual tour to discuss the differences between our SAML SSO apps for Data Center and Atlassian’s. Here are the FAQs.
When moving to Data Center, you may evaluate whether the native SAML SSO is a good option. Check whether you need any of the features in this list.
Okta’s free connectors for Jira and Confluence Server can authenticate users. But how do you solve provisioning?
- API Token Authentication (6)
- AWS ALB Authentication (1)
- Embed apps for Confluence (15)
- Embed apps for Jira (3)
- Language Translations for Jira Service Management (10)
- Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud (5)
- SAML SSO (14)
- The resolution family (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User and Groups Sync (5)
- User Deactivator (3)