Having a robust process for deactivating inactive users has become more important than ever. In this guide we will look at the different goals for deactivating users, typical options for hosting users, and the best alternatives for disabling them.
When you’re running Atlassian on-premise applications, it’s important to stay on top of how many user accounts you have and how that impacts your investment
Administrating Users and Groups in Jira in Confluence is very hard without bulk user actions. Find out examples of how to expedite your work.
- API Token Authentication (6)
- AWS ALB Authentication (1)
- Embed apps for Confluence (13)
- Embed apps for Jira (4)
- Google Analytics (2)
- Language Translation for Jira Service Management (11)
- Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud (6)
- SAML SSO (14)
- The resolution family (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User and Groups Sync (6)
- User Deactivator (4)