The Jira REST API is an essential asset for developers and teams integrating Jira with other existing services. But that type of innovation shouldn’t come at the cost of security.
API Tokens are a common replacement for user credentials: they’re more secure, more granular, and easier to control. Find out how to build them into your access to the Jira REST API.
Accessing the Jira REST API with username and password is a bad practice. Read about personal access tokens and other alternatives.
- 4 Day Week (5)
- API Token Authentication (6)
- AWS ALB Authentication (1)
- Cloud (37)
- Embed apps for Confluence (16)
- Embed apps for Jira (3)
- Google Analytics (2)
- Group Management (3)
- Hubspot (4)
- Language Translation for Jira Service Management (11)
- License Management (2)
- Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud (12)
- Real Solutions (6)
- Real User Management Solutions (4)
- SAML SSO (18)
- User and Groups Sync (9)
- User Deactivator (5)
- User Management (33)