Advanced token management has finally landed on the Bitbucket planet! Find out the advantages over the classic tokens Atlassian has been offering to developers.
The Jira REST API is an essential asset for developers and teams integrating Jira with other existing services. But that type of innovation shouldn’t come at the cost of security.
API Tokens are a common replacement for user credentials: they’re more secure, more granular, and easier to control. Find out how to build them into your access to the Jira REST API.
Accessing the Jira REST API with username and password is a bad practice. Read about personal access tokens and other alternatives.
- API Token Authentication (6)
- AWS ALB Authentication (1)
- Embed apps for Confluence (15)
- Embed apps for Jira (3)
- Language Translations for Jira Service Management (10)
- Out of Office Assistant for Jira Cloud (5)
- SAML SSO (14)
- The resolution family (2)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User and Groups Sync (5)
- User Deactivator (3)